Planning your online strategy
Doing business on the Internet takes away many of the traditional barriers to starting up a new venture. It also gives you the potential to extend your business to a worldwide audience. However, starting up an online business can be a risky leap into the unknown for many companies who are new to this market or confused by all the technical jargon.
We understand many of the issues that face companies when planning an online strategy, or if they are struggling to make an existing website profitable. As part of your planning process you will need to consider many of the same business issues that are vital for success in a traditional 'offline' business, such as:
- What is the likely demand for your proposed concept?
- How is the market likely to change in the next few years, or longer?
- How strong is your competition in this market?
- What are your competitors' strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your unique selling points that will make your business stand out?
- What are the costs involved running and promoting your business online?
How the Web Marketing Workshop can help
Using our experience of working with companies across a range of different business sectors, we can provide you with a number of services to help you plan for profit more effectively, such as:
- Internet market overview - including assessing demand, analysing the current businesses in the market, and providing a report on the best marketing channels for your product or service
- Business plan development - we can help you clarify your strategy and develop a comprehensive business plan
- Marketing channel review - we can compare the most effective marketing channels available to your business, looking at the strengths and weaknesses of each one, plus cost and traffic estimates.
Please contact us now for more information about how we can help you plan for an effective online business or you can request our FREE marketing assessment to get an initial view of your online business and the opportunities available.